WE HAVE PROFESSIONAL AGENTS
MEET OUR AGENTS
Claude’s passion for selling property is something he likes to believe he was born with. What most people say about Claude is how much they love his down to earth, humble & friendly nature. They also mentioned that when it comes to tough and long winded negotiations, they have always felt at ease knowing it was all under control, with genuine care, transparency and detailed communication at all times. He has had the fortune of being ranked as the Number 1 agent* for 3 years in a row including the the year of 2020 based on number of sales & recommendations. The ability to market your home to its peak potential is something Claude is extremely passionate about. With an outstanding track record, extensive understanding and experience of utilising calibrated social media, google ad campaigns, unique marketing regimes and techniques that result in 1000’s of views with genuine interests on all major real estate platforms. When it comes to achieving the highest possible prices, Claude’s strategy, systems, business structure and his outstanding team is second to none, and has the recognition and awards to show. Key Attributes
- 10 Years’ Experience
- Over 115 - 5 - STAR REVIEWS from raving clients.
- Award winning auctioneer.
- Listed & Sold 400 Properties
- Over 30 accolades for excellence
- Strong & Skilled Negotiator
- World Class Marketing
- Powerful Team Player
- Beverly Hills Agent & International Experience. Claude's objectives other than selling property is to build lasting relationships. With his long term vision and an absolute obsession of building his legacy, he ensures that you are looked after with a warm heart & open arms. *Number 1 agent for Edithvale, VIC
With state account management and government stakeholder relations experience, Cameron is motivated to meet your aspirations. He is experienced with assisting people of all persuasions, adapts to your personal circumstances and relationships in property is his mantra. Holding a Bachelor of Business majoring in Management and Marketing, Cameron also has interests in the arts and outdoors. R.E.I.V member.